This tutorial explains how to use Chromecast Amazon Music app with smartphone and PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Chromecast Amazon Music App With Smartphone and PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Chromecast Amazon Music App with Smartphone and PC
Amazon Music Unlimited is Amazon’s music streaming service that competes with providers like Spotify and Apple Music. The HD version is no longer paid for and is included in the main subscription. If you already use one of Amazon’s popular services (Alexa, Kindle, etc.), you can complete the experience using Amazon Music. The app provides access to millions of songs which you can enjoy for days.
But how can you listen to Amazon Music on your dedicated device? Chromecast can stream not only movies and TV shows, but also music. Depending on how you listen to your music, there are easy ways to jam with your Chromecast. This means you can turn your TV or entertainment system with high-end speakers into a streaming media center with just a few clicks.
How to Chromecast Amazon Music App with Smartphone and PC
How to Chromecast Amazon Music Using a Smartphone
- Launch the Amazon Music app on your smartphone.
- Start listening to your favorite music in your Amazon Music app.
- At the bottom of the app screen, you will find the Cast icon. Click on it.
- The app will search and display available devices.
- Select your Chromecast device to cast.
- Finally, the selected song will immediately play on your TV screen. Select the songs one by one and start listening to them on your TV.
- To disconnect, click the broadcast icon again and press the Stop Broadcast button.
How to Stream Amazon Music Using Chrome Browser
- Visit Amazon Music website in Chrome browser.
- Log in with your Amazon Prime account.
- Find and play the song you want to stream.
- Right-click on the screen or select the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Cast icon.
- The browser will search for available devices.
- Select your Chromecast device.
- Finally, the music will now start streaming to your TV.
- To disconnect the connection, click the Cast icon in the extension bar and select your Chromecast device.
Final Words: How to Use Chromecast Amazon Music App with Smartphone and PC
Hope you understand this article, How to Chromecast Amazon Music App With Smartphone and PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.